PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENT FIRST.
Your job is to write a class that can load an (undirected) graph from a file. Then, your class should support a number of options, all accessed through a text-driven menu. Let’s list the things you’re going to need to be able to do.
- Loading the Graph: You will need to open the file specified by the user and read in a representation of an undirected graph.
- Display a menu: Display a menu the user can make choices from. Each choice will either give information about the currently loaded graph or transform it in some way.
- Is Connected: You will need to determine whether or not the graph is connected.
- Minimum Spanning Tree: If the graph is connected, you will need to find a minimum spanningtree for the graph and print an error otherwise.
- Shortest Path: Prompt the user for a node. Then, print the lengths of the shortest paths from thatnode to all other nodes and the actual paths as well.