I have selected Abraham Lincoln to write biography reflecting on below requirements.
When you have finished reading the biography on your selected leader, and with the help of your guidance outline (Submitted in Week 9), complete your paper that analyzes the person through the four frames of leadership: structural, human resources, political, and symbolic. Address how personality, leadership style, influence, and motivation factored into the successes and failures of the person. The structure of your paper should be as follows:
- Introduction: Who you selected and why (remember this is not a first person paper).
- Background of the person.
- Explain how do personality, leadership style, influence, and motivation factored into the persons success or failure (these points may not be explicitly addressed in your biography, but you should have enough information based on our coursework to make some logical determinations about these aspects of your selected person).
- Analyze how the person functioned within the structural frame.
- Analyze how the person functioned within the human resource frame.
- Analyze how the person functioned within the political frame.
- Analyze how the person functioned within the symbolic frame.
- Explain how the four frame interacted, impacted, and/or influenced the personâ€™s perspective.
Remember that your final paper submission is not a question and answer document. You are to analyze the information you find, organize it, and present it in a paper that is 12-15 pages in length. Your paper should be written at the college level, adhere to APA guidelines, and include a reference list. Any sources used must be cited properly, including the biography, using in-text citations and a references page.