1. Summarize the three research papers, including :
- Research topics
- Research methodologies
- (no longer than 5 pgs per paper, normal margin / font 11)
1) Reading Material #1: Brotherson, W. T., Eades, K. M., Harris, R. S., and Higgins, R. C. (2013). â€œBest Practices in Estimating the Cost of Capital: An Update,â€ Journal of Applied Finance Vol. 23, No. 1, pg. 15â€“33.
2) Reading Material #2: Graham, J. R., & Harvey, C. R. (2001). The theory and practice of corporate finance: Evidence from the field. Journal of Financial Economics, 60(2), 187-243. –> Read pg. 187 â€“ 196, 201 â€“ 209 ONLY !
3) Reading Material #3: Jagannathan, R., Meier, I., & Tarhan, V. (2011). The cross-section of hurdle rates for capital budgeting: an empirical analysis of survey data (No. w16770). National Bureau of Economic Research.
2. Compare and contrast the research questions, methodologies, and findings of the three paper. (no longer than 2 pgs / normal margin / font 11 / Arial, Calibri, or Times New Roman)