Locate one peer-reviewed research study with possible ethical concerns. You may use a research study you identified in the Week 2 Annotated Bibliography assignment if appropriate but not the same article used in the Week 3 Learning Team assignment.
When you select your article, consider the possible ethical issues in the research process: sampling, methodology, data collection, etc. The focus should be on the research study, not the health issue.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you:
- Summarize the research study.
- Identify possible ethical issues within the research study.
- Explain how the ethical concerns can influence the research outcomes.
- Define validity as it relates to the research study.
- Hint: Review previous learning activities for key validity concepts, including internal and external validity and associated threats to validity.
- Discuss the importance of research design validity and how research bias can impact validity.
- Hint: Research how design validity and instrumentation validity are different concepts.
- Discuss how stakeholders can externally influence health care research.
- Include possible ethical concerns.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed scholarly references.
Format your assignment and references according to APA guidelines.