1) Save and print the Module 5 Reflection PDF.
2) Create a Word or text document for your response. Use 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font.
3) Use APA (6th edition) format for the title page, references page, and in-text citations for your paper.
4) Compose an introduction and conclusion for your paper.
5) Write a 2-page reflective paper addressing the following questions. This is a narrative using appropriate citations and references to connect research and application.
ï‚· Why is it vital to assess student learning to connect developmental stages to appropriate reading strategies?
ï‚· How does your role as a teacher influence the acquisition of language skills important for reading development?
ï‚· How do you anticipate acquiring a broad range of teaching strategies, and why is this important when responding to the needs of learners?