Rasmussen College Module 02 Ford Motor Company Business Model Paper – professionalessaybuddy.com
While it may seem like every business idea has been thought of, there are hundreds of new products and services waiting to be launched in the next 5-10 years. Not only the idea, but also the method of attracting customers is key to the success of the business. The first filmless camera was patented in 1972 (US patent 4,057,830) and Kodak developed the first digital camera in 1975 (US patent 4,131,919). Some theorize that Kodak could have dominated the market if they continued to develop the technology instead of abandoning it.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
This week for your assignment, you will need to do the following:
- Identify a company (real or fictional) and a developing opportunity (real or fictional) and select the business model that would be used to bring that opportunity to the public.
- Be sure to address the following:
- Why you selected that business opportunity
- The opportunity’s potential
- A similar product in the market and what business model is used to promote that product
- What business model you would select to promote the product and why. Make sure to also discuss and include the pros and cons of the business models not selected
Below are guidelines for writing your paper:
- Your paper should be at least 2 pages long and include at least 2 scholarly references from the Rasmussen Online Library. Scholarly sources include academic or peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Integrate your own thoughts and ideas and connect them with research support using citations from scholarly references. Demonstrate your integration of research by including APA formatted in-text citations at key points throughout your paper.
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page.