https://professionalessaybuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-3-1.png 0 0 admin https://professionalessaybuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-3-1.png admin2021-08-23 08:59:252021-08-23 08:59:25presentation-to-lender-power-point
Analyze the pro forma statements and analysis created in the previous module and create a detailed PowerPoint presentation with speaker’s notes to demonstrate why the bank should give your company a loan. The amount requested and loan terms should be financially manageable and you need to justify the amount requested in your presentation. Your presentation should include:
- A clear explanation of how much money is being requested from the lender and how the money will be used to expand the business.
- General explanation of the business; who are the customers, where is it located, how long has it been in existence, etc.
- An overview of the 12 Month Pro Forma Budgeted Income Statement created in the previous module with ratios.
- An analysis of the year end income statement that includes key financial ratios.
- An overview of the financial strengths and weaknesses of the company and an explanation of how those elements will be leveraged and minimized to ensure that the loan will be a good solid investment and financially manageable. Make sure to use financial ratios to support your argument and help sell this idea to the lender.
- Finally, keep in mind that the audience of this presentation will be the lender and that the goal of this presentation is to sell the Cloud Ware company as a good investment to the potential lender.
SPEAKER NOTES ARE MANDATORY