Mission College Automated Accounting in Accounting Firms Rhetorical Analysis – professionalessaybuddy.com
No plagiarism, MLA format and work cite , 1500 worlds count.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
Write an introductory paragraph with several sentences that do the following:
- Introduce the paper you plan to analyze. Identify the author and describe the circumstances under which the paper was written.(You may have to guess based on the content and purpose.) Give the full title of the paper, when it was written and who was the intended audience.Describe what you think was the writer’s purpose: What did he/she want to achieve? What do you think the author wanted the reader to think or do after reading this paper?
- Identify the rhetorical appeals and strategies used by the author, and identify those that you plan to discuss in your analysis (preview statement).Note that you do not have to discuss in depth all of the strategies the author uses.
Each paragraph in the body should have its own topic sentence and a unified focus. For this analysis, you could write one paragraph on each of the rhetorical appeals/strategies you mentioned in the introduction. In each of these body paragraphs, it is useful to:
- Define the rhetorical appeal/strategy you are going to write about (you may quote or paraphrase from your course readings)
- Quote or paraphrase 2-3 examples from the paper that illustrate the use of that appeal/strategy
- Explain how or why the example illustrates the appeal/strategy and how the appeal/strategy contributed to author’s purpose
The purpose of the conclusion is to (a) summarize briefly the main points of your analysis and (b) explain the significance of your analysis by considering the following questions:
- What conclusions can you draw about the role in general of rhetorical appeals and strategies in producing clear communication through writing?
- Was the author successful in using the various rhetorical appeals and strategies for the intended audience and purpose? Give examples.
- What changes might you recommend to the author to better achieve his/her purpose?