For details, see the attachment.
Facebook is a very popular web based social media application. In this programming assignment, you will use Hash Table and Hashing Functions to design and implement a micro-version of Facebook.
Specifically, your program must provide options (or GUI) for users to choose the following operations:
- Create a person record of the specified name. (You may assume that no two people have the same name.)
- Record a person as a new friend. (Make a friend.)
- Remove a person from the friend list. (Unfriend)
- Search a personâ€™s name to list his/her friend list. (he/she may or may not be your friend.)
- Enter two personâ€™s names to check whether the two people are friends. (Print â€œYesâ€ or â€œNoâ€)