MGMT404 Ucla Japanese Coffee and Confectionery Shop Project Charter – professionalessaybuddy.com
I have completed 50 perecent of it
For your convenience, here is a summary of the Project Charter section to be completed.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
- What is your project going to accomplish?
- Project and Product Description
- What will this project create? How do you plan on completing the work of this project (high level)?
- What objective will be met (high-level objective statement from a business perspective)? For example, how much market share by when?
- What are the key milestones?
- What has to be accomplished in what order for this project to be successful?
- High-level, rough-order-of-magnitude (ROM) budget
- User Acceptance Criteria
- What are the minimum standards of success as defined by stakeholders, including customers, investors, community, and regulatory bodies?
- High-Level Assumptions
- What statements do you believe to be true or will become true about the project but that you are not sure are true at this time?
- High-Level Constraints
- What are the limiting factors that affect this project?
- Exclusions and Boundaries
- What are the boundaries of this project? What will it exclude? For example, there will no deep fried products for sale in the coffee shop. There will be no desserts for sale in the coffee shop.
- Major Risks
- What are those uncertain events that may impact this project positively or negatively?
- Key Stakeholders
- Who are those individuals or groups who are impacted positively or negatively by this project