For this assignment, you will conclude your marketing plan by developing your hypothetical companyâ€™s pricing and distribution strategies, and integrated marketing communications plan.
Note: You should create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Create the third part of your marketing plan:
- Describe or list the feedback you received on Part B of Your Marketing Plan. Explain how you will use the feedback to improve your plan. ( Brand Strategy: Good job, would have liked more rationale on how these choices resonate with your target market. You described your branding strategy and the brand promise, but it did not show a clear knowledge of the meaing of a brand promise. Most of your branding elements of the name, logo, slogan and brand extension were provided.
Target Market: Both primary and secondary target markets are relevant and justified. You used all the relevant bases of segmentation to describe your target market.Positioning Statement and Perceptual Map: The perceptual map clearly shows where you fall within the competition. Your positioning statement is relevant and includes the statement of who you are talking to, who you are better than and why you are better than them.Consumer Behavior: Great use of scholarly resources to validate your target market’s consumer behavior while tying the behavior to your brand name, slogan, brand extension, and positioning statement. This explains how your brandine elements will create the need recognition to begin the first phase of the buying process. )
- Develop the companyâ€™s pricing and distribution strategy.
- Develop your public relations, sales promotion, and personal selling plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Develop your online and direct marketing plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Develop your social responsibility/cause related marketing plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Use at least three academic resources that address sustainability and monitoring of effective marketing plans and determine the applicability for your hypothetical company. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
2. Evaluate marketing strategies used to create/communicate customer value.
d. Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
3. Create an effective marketing plan.
a. Develop recommendations based on market analysis and strategy.
c. Develop dynamic strategies for competing.
d. Develop branding strategies for new products or services.
e. Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products or services.
f. Develop a fully integrated marketing communications plan for products or services.