Create a lesson plan that incorporates research-based strategies, instructional routines, accommodations for English language learners, and differentiated instruction activities.
Choose one of the following areas:
- Early literacy: decoding and word analysis
- Vocabulary instruction
- Comprehension in a content area: social studies, mathematics, or science
- Writing in the content areas
Include the following in your lesson plan:
- Research-based strategies
- Instructional routines
- Accommodations for English language learners
- Differentiated instruction activities
Note: You may use the provided University of Phoenix Material: Lesson Plan Template, or use another lesson plan template with instructor approval.