job description and total compensation 9 – professionalessaybuddy.com
Create the following positions based upon a job analysis:
- Mailroom clerk: Entry level for a long-term existing company in San Diego, CA.
- Manager in the marketing department: Mid-level position in a start-up company, in Scottsdale, AZ.
Prepare standard job descriptions of 350 words for each of the positions with the following sections:
- Job Summary
- Job Requirements (Minimum Education, Experience and Certifications and/or training required)
- Job Functions (Detailed description of the job duties) Make sure each duty begins with a present action verb
- Other information (KSA’s, physical requirements, working conditions, reporting relationships, location, travel requirements and working hours)
Prepare a 350-word paper after the job descriptions are created that includes the following:
- Explain the pay scale appropriate for the each job (local vs. regional vs. national) and why the pay scale is appropriate to ensure market competiveness
- Discuss direct and indirect compensation plans that match that of the company’s lifecycle for each job
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.