https://professionalessaybuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-3-1.png 0 0 admin https://professionalessaybuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-3-1.png admin2022-06-05 03:27:402022-06-05 03:27:40human communication process – professionalessaybuddy.com | Professional Essay Buddy
human communication process – professionalessaybuddy.com | Professional Essay Buddy
Your number one Assignment Help center | Professional Essay Buddy
- Choose a communication situation you recently experienced within your workplace or another organization with which you are affiliated.
- Use the materials provided in the on the Internet to research David Berlo’s model of communication or the information theory of human communication process as described by Shannon and Weaver to use as starting points to analyze the communication situation you experienced.
- Summarize your experience and write an analysis of it that includes the following:
- Identify the source (sender or transmitter) and the receiver (destination) in the situation.
- Describe the message and what type of message function was it serving.
- Explain how the message was encoded. For example, what symbols, words, or ideas were used to create the message?
- Explain how the message was decoded.
- Explain how a channel or channels were used to transmit the message.
- Describe the type of noise that was experienced. You may wish to review the materials in the Resources for a description of noise in a communication situation, since noise is more than auditory sounds.
- Describe the communication context of the situation. Context includes where and when the communication took place as well as important aspects of the situation that impacted the communication, such as the mood or climate of the organization at the time of the communication.
- Compare the intended effect to the actual effect of the message. That is, what did the sender hope would be understood and what did the receivers actually understand?
- Assess whether a shared meaning or shared reality was constructed. For example, even if a message is understood, the sender and receiver may not be in agreement. If a shared meaning was not reached, what needed to change?
*** Please reach out to me with any questions as it relates to this assignment***