https://professionalessaybuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-3-1.png 0 0 admin https://professionalessaybuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-3-1.png admin2021-08-27 18:03:522021-08-27 18:03:52heads-of-the-colored-people-2
- You should write about “A Conversation about Bread”
- Journals are 1-2 pages double spaced.(This one will probably be only 1 since it is such a short section to read)
- Please make sure you put your name and journal number at the top of your journal entry.
- What should be in your journal? A journal entry should contain 4 items about each piece of literature you read in the textbook:
- A brief synopsis of what the section was about [think characters, conflict, resolution]
- Any lines or phrases that have particular significance [think important themes, climactic moments]
- A short explanation of what you liked or found most valuable about the piece
- Any questions you have about the piece. [Then ask those questions in your group to ensure you understand the piece better.