Grantham University the Importance of The Learning Transfer Process Paper – professionalessaybuddy.com
Learning Transfer – Why?
After reading and watching this week’s assigned reading analyze the importance of the learning transfer process. The week discussed the learning transfer on a spectrum from an educational to a monetary point of view including learning scrap and measurement of performance ROI. In your paper, write a compelling summary to a CEO analyzing why the transfer of learning process is important using it in each area discussed this week.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 – 1,750 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.