The purpose of the Week 5 Final Argument Paper assignment is to compose an argument that is clearly focused, fully developed, supported with research, and logically organized. The paper should convey your claim regarding your chosen topic and provide supporting research to assist your reader in understanding your argument. The paper should be formatted according to APA guidelines and should utilize appropriate academic language. You may use the Reference and Citation Generator to assist you with creating and finalizing your in-text citations and reference page.
Review the feedback you received on the content of your paper from your Week 3 Argument Paper Rough Draft assignment, along with the feedback you received on the formatting of your paper from your Week 4 Argument Paper Revised Rough Draft assignment. Incorporate the feedback into your final paper, and make any necessary revisions.
Write your Final Argument Paper using the APA Paper Template. Your final paper should be 700 to 1,050 words in length.
Ensure that your final paper includes the following:
- An APA-formatted title page
- An introduction paragraph with a thesis statement that clearly states your argument.
- APA-formatted level 1 headings for each main topic
- A topic sentence to begin each paragraph under each main topic
- No more than three to five instances of paraphrased or directly quoted material integrated throughout the paper, followed by the appropriate APA-formatted citation
- Conclusion paragraph
- An APA-formatted reference page with a reference listing for a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources
Refer to the Final Argument Paper Grading Guide for additional details on how this assignment is graded.