Designing Compliance within the LAN-to-WAN Domain – professionalessaybuddy.com
Imagine you are an Information Systems Security Officer for a medium-sized financial services firm that has operations in four (4) states (Virginia, Florida, Arizona, and California). Due to the highly sensitive data created, stored, and transported by your organization, the CIO is concerned with implementing proper security controls for the LAN-to-WAN domain. Specifically, the CIO is concerned with the following areas:
The CIO has tasked you with proposing a series of hardware and software controls designed to provide security for the LAN-to-WAN domain. The CIO anticipates receiving both a written report and diagram(s) to support your recommendations.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
Write a five to eight page paper in which you:
- Use MS Visio or an open source equivalent to graphically depict a solution for the provided scenario that will:
- filter undesirable network traffic from the Internet
- filter Web traffic to the Internet that does not adhere to the organizational AUP for the Web
- allow for a zone for anonymous users but aggressively controls information exchange with internal resources
- allow for an area designed to trap attackers in order to monitor attacker activities
- offer a means to monitor network traffic in real time as a means to identify and block unusual activity
- hide internal IP addresses
- Identify the fundamentals of public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Describe the manner in which your solution will protect the privacy of data transmitted across the WAN.
- Analyze the requirements necessary to allow for proper operating system and application patch management and describe a solution that would be effective.
- Use a minimum of five quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia or OpenOffice. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: