https://professionalessaybuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-3-1.png 0 0 admin https://professionalessaybuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/output-onlinepngtools-3-1.png admin2021-10-20 04:29:102021-10-20 04:29:10compare-and-contrast-essay-41
Compose an essay of at least 750 words that compares the written and film versions of The Importance of Being Earnest.
- Argue the extent to which changes were made, and what impact such changes have on the readerâ€™s/viewerâ€™s experience. Include in your introduction a thesis statement that sums up your overall argument and previews your main points.
- Structure each main body paragraph with a clear and distinct topic sentence (relating to the terms in your thesis) that is followed with analysis of the play and the film to substantiate your claims about the changes.
- Conclude your essay by restating, in an engaging way, the main points of your thesis (and corresponding topic sentences) in the same order as presented in the thesis.
- Include MLA in-text citations from the written play and the film.
- Create a Works Cited entry for every source you have quoted and/or referenced (including the text, the film, and all other sources you used).
- You must cite all words or ideas (even if you put them into your own words) that you learned from outside sources. You must cite a source (or sources) in every sentence in which you have relied on an outside source (except for common knowledge). Using words or ideas from outside sources without citing them in-text is plagiarism. Do not plagiarize! Essays containing plagiarism will earn 0 points.