Chronic kidney disease – professionalessaybuddy.com
According to the National Kidney Foundation, 26 million adults in the United States have chronic kidney disease with millions of others at risk (National Kidney Foundation, 2012). Over time, this disorder will become progressively worse, and patients will eventually experience a loss of renal function. Early detection and prevention is key for patients with this disorder. For this reason, it is important for you, as the provider, to be aware of various signs, symptoms, and risk factors of chronic kidney disease. In this Assignment, you explore the disorder including the role that patient history, physical exams, and diagnostics play in diagnosis and treatment.
- Review Chapter 149 in Part 13 of the Buttaro et al. text in this week’s Learning Resources. Reflect on the clinical presentation of chronic kidney disease.
- Think about how you might diagnose a patient with chronic kidney disease. Consider the role that patient history, physical exams, and diagnostics play in diagnosis.
- Reflect on potential treatment options for chronic kidney disease including the implications of prescribed drugs.
- Consider the following patient factors: genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, and behavior. Think about how these factors might impact the diagnosis and treatment of patients with chronic kidney disease.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
Write a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Describe the clinical presentation of chronic kidney disease.
- Explain how you might diagnose a patient with chronic kidney disease including the role that patient history, physical exams, and diagnostics play in diagnosis.
- Explain implications of potential treatment options for this disease including prescribed drugs.
- Describe how patient factors might impact the diagnosis and treatment of patients with chronic kidney disease.
By day 7
This Assignment is due by Day 7 of Week 9.
Reminder: The School of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center provides an example of those required elements
This paper should be written in APA format with references no more than 5 years old.