CE assignments – professionalessaybuddy.com
Please complete all parts
Part 1 300-500 words
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
Review the Reading Profiles provided below. Then choose one profile to address the assignment questions on the discussion board.
Reader Profiles Document
Post your answer to the following questions in the Unit 2 Discussion Board.
- Whose reading profile did you choose to discuss and why?
- What do you think this individual gets out the time he/she spends reading?
- How do their reading habits compare to yours?
- Which book from their reading list is most appealing to you and why?
Part 2 300-500 words
View Tomas Elemans’ TED Talk, The Inspiring Truth in Fiction.
Respond to this video by doing the following:
- Provide an example of a time when you read a fiction book or short story that made you see the world, a problem or even a person or event in a slightly different way. Be specific.
- Discuss the relationship between fiction and empathy
Part 3 300-500 words
Read ONE of the following literary texts:
- Up From Slavery: An Autobiography by Booker T. Washington
- Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin by Benjamin Franklin
On the Unit 4 Discussion Board answer the following questions about your selected reading:
- Which literary text did you select and why?
- Identify an innovative idea that the author expressed.
- How does the author convey that idea and is the author effective in doing so?
Part 4 200-300 words
Reflect on the course materials, Intellipath content, and discussion board assignments to inform your answers to the following questions:
- Identify a skill that could be improved by cultivating a reading list to support your knowledge of the topic and your personal, professional, or academic development.
- What are the benefits of including different genres of writing in your reading list?
- What is one way that you can improve your reading habits to develop yourself as a leader?