Anthem Career College Memphis Horse Safety Speech Paper – professionalessaybuddy.com
For this task, you should develop your speech into a final speaking outline. Review Ch. 8 regarding what makes a clear and logical speaking outline. Full sentences are usually not needed, but direct quotes can be in their original full sentence form. Most of the outline should be key-words and key-phrases. This final speaking outline should meet the following expectations.
- It should be neat and professional and in APA style. Use Times New Roman font, 12 point size, with 1 inch margins on all sides. I prefer the outline be single-spaced, but double spaced in-between your main points.
- It should have a References list at the end of the outline in APA style. Use the Purdue Online Writing Lab (Links to an external site.) website for basic rules and examples of APA style citations.
- The outline should show an outline of the Introduction, with the following subpoints.  Hook.  Clarify the topic.  Audience Analysis.  Ethos statement.  Thesis (preview the main points).
- The outline should show an outline of the Body, with 2-4 main main points, all of which support the specific purpose and which demonstrate some logical organizational style. Main points should each have at least two sub-points. Main points and sub-points should demonstrate coordination, subordination, and mutual exclusivity.
- The outline should show parenthetical citations for when you use evidence from your sources and when you orally cite those sources. Every source on your references list should also be found in parenthetical citations in the outline.
- The outline should show consistent and professional notation and indentation.
- The outline should have References list of all sources, in APA style.
Submit your work before the deadline. After the deadline, you will be assigned 2 peer reviews to complete. Use those to see how others are developing their outlining skills, and to give you a chance to identify areas of excellence and areas for improvement. Use the rubric in your peer review, and write additional details into the rubric for full credit.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now